The Thai Experience
- Duration: 210 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Koh Samui
- Product code: PE18TA
The Thai Experience is a brand new dining concept designed to be the ultimate dinner party. A 15 dish, 4 course created by both Thai and foreign chefs to enjoy over delicious cocktails with new friends.
Housed in a custom built dining room with a communal dining table that seats up to 21 guests, this experience makes meeting fellow travelers simple and fun. The intimate setting allows for easy interaction with lots of laughter.
Begin the evening by trying your hand at making one of our unique tropical cocktails in our introductory cocktail class. You won’t have to worry about the ever-increasing bar tab, because this is followed by free-flowing cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages and beers all night long. Thailand is famous for its food and our set menu covers some of the more well-known dishes, as well as some that you may find unfamiliar.
**This is not a cooking class, but throughout the evening you will learn about the cuisine you are eating, and you’ll have a hand in making your own dressings. All of the dishes are lovingly created by our team of highly skilled chefs. The recipes of these dishes can be found here, so if you want to have a go at recreating them you can!
• Take an active part in learning about, and preparing, your own cocktails and more
• No increasing bar tab to worry about during the night
• A 4 course meal of 15 delicious dishes
• Knowledgeable hosts intent on ensuring a relaxing, fun-filled evening.
• Casual evening to make new friends with fellow travelers
• Return transfers from/to your hotel
• Free flowing cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages and beer
• Num yum class
• 4 course meal of approximately 15 dishes
• English speaking hosts (all participants must be conversational in English)
• All local taxes and charges
• Days of operation - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
• Starting time - 7:30pm (hotel pick up approx. 15-60minutes prior to this time
• Duration – approx. 3.5 hours (plus transfer time)
• Costing based on at least 2 people in the booking, but as this is an event that depends heavily on social interaction the minimum required for the night to go ahead is 6 people. In the unlikely event that less than 6 people are booked you will be offered an alternative night OR provided with full refund. (Booking will be freesold, but this can be reversed if minimum number not reached).
• Minimum age 18 years
• Dress code – Smart Casual
• For those who do not eat seafood or pork there is a fantastic vegetarian menu option. Customers with this, or any other, special dietary requirements must provide advance notice.