Sala Rim Naam Dinner and Show at Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bangkok
- Product code: PG1UA7
Make your own way to the legendary Mandarin Oriental Hotel – one of Bangkok's finest luxury hotels where visitors have been staying for more than 135 years.
From the hotel, take a short ferry ride on a Thai-style teak boat across the Chao Phraya River to the hotel’s famed Sala Rim Naam Restaurant.
Enjoy a set menu (see sample below) of classic Thai dishes in an elegant dining atmosphere. Admire the ornate décor of the Thai-style pavilion with its high ceilings, pitched roof and polished teakwood resembling a Thai temple, or wat.
As you dine, enjoy an approximate hour-long cultural performance on stage, including classical Thai dances, mock battles and scenes from popular Thai folklore. Admire the elaborate costumes and stylized movements of the graceful dancers as they perform. Against this charming backdrop, where riverboats travel up and down the Chao Phraya River, you’ll enjoy your lavish meal and dazzling entertainment!
- Lon phu talay: Crabmeat cooked in coconut milk
- Yaam talay: Spiced seafood salad
- Mussamun nuea: Southern-style beef curry with sweet potato and onion
- Goong phad prig daeng: Fried prawns with garlic and red chili sauce
- Khanom jeeb Thai: Steamed Thai dumplings filled with herbed minced chicken and peanut
- Dinner at Sala Rim Naam Restaurant
- Thai cultural performances
- Classic Teak Boat ride across the Chao Phraya River and back
- One of the world's most well-known and luxurious hotels
- Dining beside Bangkok's magnificent 'River of Kings'.
- Cultural show
- Round-trip boat ride to Mandarin Oriental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge
- Smart Casual dress code; Ladies are kindly asked to wear elegant attire and proper footwear. Gentlemen are kindly asked to wear a smart shirt, long trousers and closed shoes.(no shorts, flip flops or sandals)
- Please note that on some occasions, the restaurant will be booked for a private event; in the event in which you have booked a date that was reserved for a private event, you will be provided alternative dates or a full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Kitchen opens 7.00pm - 10.00pm
- Closed - Wednesdays from 1 April - 30 September